Harrisons Manual of Medicine by Dennis L. Kasper, Anthony S. Fauci, J. Larry Jameson, Joseph Loscalzo, Dan L. Longo, Stephen L. Hauser (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $127.72Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $107.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEssential Clinical Information drawn from Harrison's. Harrison's Manual of Medicine is a concise, bedside resource derived from content found in Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, Nineteenth Edition. Perfect for use at the point of care, the Manual presents clinical information covering key aspects of the diagsis, clinical manifestations, and treatment of the major diseases that are likely to be encountered in medical practice. Presented in full color and incorporating an efficient blend of succinct text, bullet points, algorithms, and tables Harrison's Manual of Medicine, Nineteenth Edition covers every area of clinical medicine, including: etiology and epidemiology; clinically relevant pathophysiology; signs and symptoms; differential diagsis; physical and laboratory findings; therapeutics; and, practice guidelines.
- Author BiographyDennis L. Kasper MD, MA(HON) William Ellery Channing Professor of Medicine, Professor of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics, Harvard Medical School; Director, Channing Laboratory, Department of Medicine, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts Anthony S. Fauci, MD Sc(HON) Chief Laboratory of Immunoregulation: Director, National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland Stephen L. Hauser, MD Robert A. Fishman, Distinguished Professor and Chairman, Department of Neurology, University of California ,San Francisco, San Francisco, California Dan L. Longo, MD Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Senior Physician, Brigham and Women's Hospital; Deputy Editor, New England Journal of Medicine, Boston, Massachusetts; Adjunct Investigator, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Bethesda, Maryland J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD Robert G. Dunlop Professor of Medicine; Dean, University of Pennsylvania Perelman School of Medicine, Executive Vice-President, University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD Hersey Professor of the Theory and Practice of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; Chairman, Department of Medicine; Physician-in-Chief, Brigham and Woman's Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts
- Author(s)Anthony S. Fauci,Dan L. Longo,Dennis L. Kasper,J. Larry Jameson,Joseph Loscalzo,Stephen L. Hauser
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternal Medicine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight703 g
- Width121 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Edition Statement19th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.