Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPulmonary and Critical Care Medicine - with all the authority of Harrison's Color line drawings are excellent teaching tools and reproduce well...This is a useful introduction to the topic. 3 Stars. ( Doody's Review Service ). Featuring the chapters on pulmonary and critical care medicine that appear in Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17th edition , this compact clinical companion delivers the latest kwledge in the field, backed by the scientific rigor and reliability that have defined Harrison's. Inside you'll find coverage that reflects the expertise of rewned editors and contributors - presented in a carry-anywhere format that makes it ideal for the classroom, the wards, or exam/certification preparation. It features: current, complete coverage of need-to-kw pulmonary and critical care medicine topics, including diagsis of respiratory disorders, diseases of the respiratory system, and common critical illnesses and syndromes; integration of pathophysiology with clinical management topics in each of the disease-oriented topics 114 high-yield questions and answers drawn from Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 17th edition ; a complete chapter in print form from the acclaimed Harrison's DVD 45 chapters written by physicians who have made seminal contributions to the body of kwledge in their areas of expertise; references updated since the publication of Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine, 17th edition ; and, helpful appendix of laboratory values of clinical importance. The Harrison's specialty series is written by the world-rewned author team who brought you Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine 17th edition include: Anthony S. Fauci, MD Eugene Braunwald, MD Dennis L. Kasper, MD Stephen L. Hauser, MD Dan L. Longo, MD J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD and Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD.
- Author BiographyJoseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD Hersey Professor of the Theory and Practice of Medicine Harvard Medical School Chairman, Department of Medicine Physician-in-Chief, Brigham and Women's Hospital Boston, MA.
- Author(s)Joseph Loscalzo
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2010
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Medical
- Out-of-print date29/05/2013
- Content Noteill
- Weight1156 g
- Width223 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.