All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe magical places that were brought to life for the blockbuster Harry Potter films make up the backbone of J.K. Rowling's wizarding world. This book grants a complete, unprecedented look at the process of adapting those locations for the films. Detailed profiles of each environment pair never-before-seen concept art, behind-the-scenes photos and film stills with text highlighting filmmaking secrets from the Warner Brothers archives.
- Author BiographyJody Revenson is a seasoned writer with a strong background in the arts. Singer, composer, and performer. Armchair photographer. Bad dancer. Student of popular culture, American and European history, architecture, photography, mixed-media crafts, comic books, mythology, illustration, and traveling. Author of Harry Potter The Creature Vault and Harry Potter The Book of Magical Places as well as several Disney titles.
- Author(s)Jody Revenson
- PublisherTitan Books Ltd
- Date of Publication08/05/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTitan Books Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations throughout
- Width235 mm
- Height279 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.