All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarry Potter is furious that he has been abandoned at the Dursleys' house for the summer, for he suspects that Voldemort is gathering an army, that he himself could be attacked, and that his so-called friends are keeping him in the dark. Finally rescued by wizard bodyguards, he discovers that Dumbledore is regrouping the Order of the Phoenix - a secret society first formed years ago to fight Voldemort. But the Ministry of Magic is against the Order, lies are being spread by the wizards' tabloid, the Daily Prophet, and Harry fears that he may have to take on this epic battle against evil alone. These adult editions with glorious jacket art by Andrew Davidson are w available in hardback for the first time.
- Author BiographyJ.K. Rowling is the author of the record-breaking, multi-award-winning Harry Potter novels. Loved by fans around the world, the series has sold over 450 million copies, been translated into 77 languages, and made into 8 blockbuster films. She has written three companion volumes in aid of charity: Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (in aid of Comic Relief ); and The Tales of Beedle the Bard (in aid of Lumos). She is writing a film script inspired by Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. She has received many awards and honours, including an OBE for services to children's literature, France's Legion d'Honneur, and the Hans Christian Andersen Award.
- Author(s)J. K. Rowling
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication13/08/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Weight748 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.