CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.17
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.64
- AU $62.47Trending at AU $71.31
- AU $60.00Trending at AU $71.19
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.73
- AU $28.87Trending at AU $31.73
About this product
- DescriptionLearning is fun with Harry and the Bucketful of Disaurs! Harry and the disaurs are playing hide-and-seek with colours and Harry needs some help to find all his disaurs. Peep through the die-cut holes and open the fold-out pages to join in the fun and learn all about colours.
- Author BiographyIHaving spent much of his life teaching English and Drama, Ian Whybrow is now a bestselling author. Among his most popular characters are the hugely successful Harry and the Bucketful of Dinosaurs and the much-loved Little Wolf. Ian lives in Harrow, Middlesex. Adrian Reynolds is a hugely talented illustrator who has worked on many picture books, including the wonderful Harry stories and four adventures featuring Pete and Polo. Adrian lives in Cambridge.
- Author(s)Ian Whybrow
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication07/08/2003
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleHarry and the Dinosaurs
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date03/09/2016
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width218 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Adrian Reynolds
- Format DetailsToy / die-cut book
- Reading Age2-6
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.