All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.55Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionHarry learns that before he can start school he must first go to the dentist for a check up. This book is intended to show children ages 4-8 what to expect during a typical dental visit.
- Author BiographyRichard Schmidt, RDH. has been practicing dental hygiene for over 15 year in New York where he lives. He developed the Plaque Pixie children's book series to encourage children learn about oral health care. This is his first book.
- Author(s)Dr Richard Schmidt
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Digitalstudio / Bigstock Com
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.