All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
- AU $36.89Trending at AU $46.18
About this product
- DescriptionBeing married is one thing, but being married to Bret Hitman Hart--former five-time World Wrestling Entertainment Champion--is ather. In her vibrant and honest memoir, Hart's ex-wife and the mother of his four children chronicles the ups and downs of balancing life with a superstar husband in the circus world of professional wrestling. Beginning with Julie's teen years and early romance with Bret, the story follows the couple's marriage, children, divorce, and continued presence in each other's lives, culminating in Julie's growing role as one of the new matriarchs of the ever-expanding Hart family in Calgary. Vividly detailed and humorous, this authentic account of Julie's life as an individual, wife, mother, sister, and friend is told by, quite arguably, the Hitman's toughest opponent and greatest ally of all time.
- Author BiographyJulie Hart is a former stroke group facilitator at the Calgary Foothills Hospital and has been a speaker for brain injury awareness, a fundraiser for the Winnipeg Children's Hospital, and an overseas coordinator and operations specialist for the Love of Children's Society of Alberta. She lives in Calgary, Alberta.
- Author(s)Julie Hart
- PublisherTightrope Books
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTightrope Books
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight213 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.