Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA pot of country-style stew simmering on the stovetop, sips of warm cinnamon-spiced cider and the aroma of a golden turkey roasting in the oven...autumn has arrived, and it's a glorious time! The season is filled to the brim with reasons to get together with family & friends, and matter what the reason for getting together, a peek through the pages of Harvest Kitchen will inspire you! Slow-cooker dishes like BBQ Country Ribs and New England Chili are tasty dinners to come home to after treasure seeking at local barn sales, while End-Zone Layered Taco Dip is a sure game-day pleaser. Little Halloween princesses and pirates will love Spider Cakes and Hot Witches' Brew, while Wild West Quesadillas are a pie-iron favorite for supper around the campfire. For Thanksgiving dinner, try Mom's Caramel Sweet Potatoes and New England Wild Rice & Apples...they'll be welcome alongside traditional favorites. And dress up day-after Thanksgiving turkey sandwiches with tangy Lemony Sage Mayonnaise. So come on...Join us in our Harvest Kitchen! Hardcover, 224 pages. (9-1/4 x 6-1/2 )
- Author BiographyBack in 1984, Vickie Hutchins and Jo Ann Martin, next-door neighbors raising their families in the little town of Delaware, Ohio, started Gooseberry Patch. They were two moms with small children looking for a way to do what they loved and stay home with the kids too. They shared a love of home cooking and making memories with family & friends. After many a conversation over the backyard fence, Gooseberry Patch was born. They put together the first catalog & cookbooks at their kitchen tables and packed boxes from the basement, enlisting the help of loved ones wherever they could. From that little family, Gooseberry Patch has grown to include an amazing group of creative folks who love cooking, decorating and creating as much as Vicki and Jo Ann. Hard to believe it's been over 25 years since those kitchen-table days. Today, Gooseberry Patch is best known for homestyle, family-friendly cookbooks. They love hand-picking the recipes and are tickled to share their inspiration, ideas and more with you. One thing's for sure, they couldn't have done it without their friends all across the country. Whether you've been along for the ride from the beginning or are just discovering Gooseberry Patch, welcome to the family!
- PublisherGooseberry Patch
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleSeasonal Cookbook Collection
- Place of PublicationDelaware
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGooseberry Patch
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width183 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsComb bound
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $41.26Trending at AU $41.87
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $45.89
- AU $45.28Trending at AU $48.83
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.70
- AU $8.65Trending at AU $12.51
- AU $33.87Trending at AU $39.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.