All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $31.45
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.84Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
About this product
- DescriptionAtkins eloquently portrays the extreme hardships of Minnesota farmers during the grasshopper plagues of the 1870s. She examines local, state, and national relief efforts, which she reviews in the context of 19th-century social welfare philosophy.
- Author BiographyAnnette Atkins is professor of history at St John's University/College of St Benedict in Minnesota.
- Author(s)Annette Atkins
- PublisherMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/2004
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSt Paul
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinnesota Historical Society Press,U.S.
- Content Noteb/w photos & illus
- Weight252 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.