Harvesting Nature's Bounty 2nd Edition: A Guidebook of Wild Edible, Medicinal and Utilitarian Plants, Survival, and Nature Lore by Kevin F Duffy (Paperback / softback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $42.84+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionHarvesting Nature's Bounty is a treasure trove of nature wisdom and lore. It t only covers wild edible and medicinal plants, and survival skills, it also covers subjects as varied as fish stunners, weather predictors, cricket temperature, pine pitch glue, natural bug repellents, and a wide variety of exciting new culinary sources. This book will show you how to commune with nature and reconnect at a level kwn only our distant ancestors. This book will empower you with the kwledge and resources needed to begin your re-connection back to the Earthmother. You will learn where the treasures of nature are located and how they can be used and will learn how to assist nature in her recovery as they learn. As you begin to see nature at deeper level, you will recognize all of her inhabitants both large and small and see the significant role each play in the big scheme. When this happens, you will never look at a field, forest, or blade of grass the same ever again.
- Author BiographyKevin was born Dec 28, 1956 and grew up in rural Southern Indiana. He has a BS from Purdue University in Biology Education and a MS in Computer Science from the Naval Postgraduate School. His wilderness survival education began at 12 years of age by venturing into the woods identifying and collecting wild edible and medicinal plants, camping, hiking, hunting and fishing. After graduating from college, Kevin joined the Navy and later retired as a Lieutenant Commander. While on active duty he attended eight wilderness survival schools. Today he continues to develop his thirty plus years of wilderness education. While stationed in the Washington DC area he conducted nature classes for several years as a volunteer naturalist at the United States Patuxent Research Refuge. He has published multiple articles in several national magazines. After retiring from the Navy Kevin brought his family back to Southern Indiana where he works as a financial advisor in Louisville, KY. Kevin has conducted nature and wilderness survival classes at Bernheim Arboretum in Kentucky and at several locations in Southern Indiana. He also continues to give talks and classes to service organizations, school groups, scouts and many others.
- Author(s)Kevin F Duffy
- PublisherAirleaf Publishing & Bookselling
- Date of Publication01/07/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAirleaf Publishing & Bookselling
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width142 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statement2nd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.