All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionAbby never thought she'd have the strength, or the nerve, to get out. An abusive husband, a suffocating marriage, and a decade-long fight with PTSD conspired to trap her in that life. Now living in Ecuador amid the Andes Mountain Range, she enjoys a new life and a new relationship with an old friend. Her former troubles seem a world away. But that all changes when her new love confronts her ex back in North Carolina. If he becomes the next victim of the man she left behind, will it lead the violence of her past to her doorstep?
- Author BiographyOriginally from the southern part of the United States - primarily Tennessee, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Arkansas - technical-writer-turned-novelist Scarlett Braden now lives in Ecuador with her 14-year-old Bichon, Katie Scarlett O'Hara. Scarlett has one super-handsome and intelligent son and a beautiful daughter-in-law who share two adorable fur grandpuppies with her. Someday, maybe Scarlett will have human grandbabies, too. When she isn't writing, Scarlett enjoys dancing, Facebook games, crocheting, traveling, crafting, reading, and spending time with friends. She is an admitted Facebook and Pinterest addict and currently is looking for a 12-step program. Scarlett blogs as Chica in Cuenca, www.chicaincuenca.blogspot.com where she talks about her writing, her new Ecuadorian home, and all her fun activities in that beautiful country. Sloan Moorland is a mystery and the pseudonym of an interesting character who still works a day job. He has spent most of his life living in the West and Central Plains of the United States, but his job has allowed him to travel the entire country. He is an avid reader, loves fishing, dogs, and kids - and they love him back. He also is the proud father of three handsome boys. As part of the Braden/Moorland writing team, Sloan is the voice of the male characters, lending an authentic tone and male perspective. He is the primary source of humor in the books, as well. If Sloan is in the room, there is never a dull moment, and he makes friends everywhere he goes. Sloan says participating in writing for the Providence in Ecuador series has taught him he is both romantic and demented.
- Author(s)Scarlett Braden
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication05/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date27/10/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.