Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHarvey Cushing at Brigham provides an account of Cushing's formative years at the Brigham Hospital when he advanced neurosurgery as a specialty. The text includes Cushings' first real report to hospital trustees after his service in World War I. Also featured in the text are articles on his skill as a surgical illustrator, bibliophile, research, etc.
- PublisherThieme Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationStuttgart
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintThieme Publishing Group
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.