Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.57
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.30Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionA tense psychological thriller in the style of Stephen King, about corruption, betrayal, deception, revenge and murder where all crimes are punishable and you never quite kw who the real victims and perpetrators are. With a good measure of suspense and mystery, this crime thriller involves complex characters with personal and professional agendas, an eager story hungry rookie reporter and a seasoned detective and of course the ultimate crime, everything seems to revolve around Alice. Who is she, and more importantly-Has anyone seen Alice? Gregg Newman's ambition to become the city's next Mayor had been threatened by his wife Alice. To keep her quiet, and with the collusion of the electoral committee, he had her removed and committed to a psychiatric facility. Now the latest polls showed him to be a certainty to be elected Mayor. However, three weeks before polling day, as he drove home from work, little did he kw that his world was about to be turned upside down. Less than two hours after arriving at his home, he was found sitting on the floor of his bedroom, a half empty bottle of Johnny Walker beside him and the body of Angie, his babysitter, dead on the bed.He claimed that there had been a third party in the house. The police could find evidence of anyone else having been there. For them it was an open and shut case. Detective Eddie McGrane, with the prompting of rookie TV reporter Shirley Green, set out to find Alice Newman who seemed to have disappeared into thin air. Was she involved and where was Alice Newman? Has anyone seen her?
- Author BiographyPhil Chambers (P.T. Chambers) grew up in Cork City, Ireland and is the founding member of the Business Analysts Association of Ireland. Having spent a lifetime working in the business community, Phil also finds time for sport, hillwalking, music, reading and gardening. Phil began writing a little over two years ago and since then has had a number of short stories published. He blogs at ramblingsfromphilc.blogspot.ie and he can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. His sequel 'Retribution for Alice' takes up where 'Has Anyone Seen Alice?' ends.
- Author(s)P. T. Chambers
- PublisherOrla Kelly Self Publishing Services
- Date of Publication29/09/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintOrla Kelly Self Publishing Services
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.