All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionWas David a good man ruined by the negative influence of the evil villain Joab or was David himself the villain who cast his dark shadow wrongfully over Joab? The depth and complexity of David's character is more clearly observed and appreciated through this careful reading of the texts describing Joab as his foil. This book provides a wealth of information regarding character studies, a new perspective on David, and a groundbreaking study of Joab. Courses in biblical studies, especially literary or historical, will find this text most helpful.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Eschelbach was born in Ann Arbor, Michigan. He graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a Bachelor of Science, from Concordia Theological Seminary in Fort Wayne, Indiana, with a Master of Divinity, and from Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, with a Ph.D. in hermeneutics. For fifteen years, he served parishes in Billings, Montana, and Sandusky, Michigan. Dr. Eschelbach is Assistant Professor of New Testament Studies and Greek at Concordia University in River Forest, Illinois.
- Author(s)Michael A. Eschelbach
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication01/07/2005
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleStudies in Biblical Literature
- Series Part/Volume Number76
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight320 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.