All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe relationship between Israel and the church continues to be a controversial topic led by this question: Does the church replace, supersede, or fulfill the nation of Israel in God's plan, or will Israel be saved and restored with a unique identity and role?In Has the Church Replaced Israel?, author Michael J. Vlach evaluates the doctrine of replacement theology (also kwn as supersessionism) down through history but ultimately argues in favor of the nsupersessionist position. Thoroughly vetting the most important hermeneutical and theological issues related to the Israel/church relationship, Vlach explains why, there are compelling scriptural reasons in both testaments to believe in a future salvation and restoration of the nation Israel.
- Author BiographyMichael J. Vlach is professor of Theology at The Master's Seminary in Sun Valley, California. He holds degrees from the University of Nebraska (B.S.), The Master's Seminary (M.Div.), and Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary (Ph.D.).
- Author(s)Michael J Vlach
- PublisherBroadman & Holman Publishers
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadman & Holman Publishers
- Weight318 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.