All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by one of the developers of the techlogy, Hashing is both a historical document on the development of hashing and an analysis of the applications of hashing in a society increasingly concerned with security. The material in this book is based on courses taught by the author, and key points are reinforced in sample problems and an accompanying instructor s manual. Graduate students and researchers in mathematics, cryptography, and security will benefit from this overview of hashing and the complicated mathematics that it requires.
- Author BiographyAlan G. Konheim, PhD, is Professor Emeritus of Computer Science at the University of Californa, Santa Barbara. Dr. Konheim s early work at IBM led to the Data Encryption Standard (DES), which was evaluated by his Yorktown Probability and Cryptography Group. DES was certified as a national standard in the 1970s. Dr. Konheim continues to consult the government in the area of cryptanalysis.
- Author(s)Alan G. Konheim
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication02/02/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight918 g
- Width181 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.