All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.65
- AU $77.81Trending at AU $79.63
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $129.66
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $182.52
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $34.20Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $87.91Trending at AU $88.84
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Tulloch has many plays to his credit and more than fifteen years experience in theatre, film and television. Here is his extremely funny play adapted from the highly successful vel.
- Author BiographyBorn in Kempsey, New South Wales, Robin Klein has now had more than forty books published. Many have been shortlisted for the Australian Children's Book of the Year Award, including People Might Hear You (1984), Seeing Things (1984), Hating Alison Ashley (1985), Halfway Across the Galaxy and Turn Left (1986). Came Back to Show You I Could Fly won a Human Rights Award for Literature in 1989. It also won the 1990 Australian Children's Book of the Year Award, Older Readers, and was shortlisted for the 1990 Victorian Premier's Literary Award and the 1990 NSW Premier's Literary Award. This outstanding novel was named a White Raven book at the 1990 Bologna Children's Book Fair. Her novel for older readers, The Listmaker, won the 1990 South Australian Festival Award for Literature. In 1991 Robin Klein was awarded the Dromkeen Medal for her significant contribution to the appreciation and development of children's literature in Australia. Robin was the recipient of an honorary Doctorate (Doctor of Letters - Honoris Causa), from the University of Newcastle in 2004.
- Author(s)Robin Klein
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication02/05/1988
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitlePuffin story books
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1988
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight109 g
- Width131 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.