All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe wild sweep of Dartmoor is home to countless ghosts, spirits and ghouls as well as the hundreds of inhabitants of the towns and villages dotted across this ancient, windswept moorland. Containing a chilling range of spooky tales, from ghostly sightings of a large black hound at Hound Tor, a phantom procession of monks near Buckfast Abbey, medieval horsemen galloping across the moor and a cavalier at Chagford, as well as the torious, disembodied Hairy Hands of Dartmoor, claimed to be responsible for forcing motorists off the B3212 road on dark, cold nights, this volume is guaranteed to make your blood run cold. Illustrated with almost sixty photographs, and featuring eyewitness interviews and previously unpublished investigation accounts carried out by the author and the Supernatural Investigations (UK) team, Haunted Dartmoor will send a chill up the spine of all who read it.
- Author BiographyKevin Hynes has been investigating the paranormal for over ten years and, more recently, he has been involved with leading ghost walks in and around Plymouth and the surrounding areas. He is a co-founder of Supernatural Investigations, a team of paranormal researchers and investigators and is the author of Haunted Plymouth. He lives in St Budeaux, Plymouth.
- Author(s)Kevin Hynes
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2014
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight320 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.