Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.12Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionFrom heart-stopping accounts of apparitions, manifestations and related supernatural phemena to first-hand encounters with phantoms and spirits, this collection of stories contains both new and well-kwn spooky tales from around the county of Devon. Compiled by the president of the Pararmal Research Organisation and drawing on historical, scientific and contemporary sources, Haunted Devon contains a chilling range of ghostly phemena. From the ghost of Isabella, the illegitimate child of Baron de Pomeroy murdered when she was but nine, to seances at the Smuggler's Haunt, personal messages from Peggy Penny and a ghost tour around Boringdon Hall, this phemenal gathering of ghostly goings-on is bound to captivate anyone interested in the supernatural history of the area.
- Author BiographyIan Addicoat is an established writer and researcher of the paranormal. He is president of the Paranormal Research Organisation, and has investigated numerous haunted properties. A partner in two companies specialising in ghost walks and paranormal events, he has also appeared on various television programmes, including Most Haunted and GMTV. Above all, Ian prides himself on his rational approach to ghosts and the supernatural.
- Author(s)Ian Michael Addicoat
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Series TitleHaunted
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Noteapprox 90
- Weight230 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.