All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Atlanta to the Coastal Plain, Georgia is rich with tales of the supernatural. This collection draws from the state's historic past, with stories of phantom pirates from the coast and restless Civil War spirits from Sherman's March and Andersonville Prison. Unusual creatures, such as the devilish Wog of Winder and the monstrous Hogzilla of River Oak Plantation, make appearances. There's also the fatal pillar in Augusta, the haunted orphanage in Savannah, the ghost of Mary MacRae searching for her lost love on St. Simon's Island, and dozens more.
- Author BiographyAlan Brown lives in Meridian, Mississippi, and is a professor of English at the University of West Alabama.
- Author(s)Alan Brown
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations
- Weight13 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.16
- AU $17.87Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $43.47Trending at AU $44.49
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.13
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.15
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.39
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.