All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.29Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.01
About this product
- DescriptionReaders will meet a colorful cast of spirits and specters, visit haunted hotels and houses, and experience the eerie and supernatural in this series of books featuring spooky stories with connections to cities, small towns, parks, and buildings across the United States. Many of the locations featured in the books are accessible to the public, and some are even open for overnight stays-for the truly daring!
- Author BiographyTom Ogden, one of America's most celebrated magicians, has twice been voted Parlour Magician of the Year and has received an astounding additional fourteen nominations at the world-famous Magic Castle in Hollywood. He has appeared on specials, such as The World's Greatest Magic II (NBC) and The Great Magic of Las Vegas (FOX). Tom is the author of several books, including Haunted Highways and Haunted Theaters. He lives in Hollywood, California.
- Author(s)Tom Ogden
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Series TitleHaunted
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwoDot Books
- Weight372 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.