Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.81Trending at AU $103.28
- AU $67.16Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.39
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.99
- AU $28.50Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $27.86Trending at AU $29.04
About this product
- DescriptionFunny, flirty Milagro De Los Santos is forced to take ather ghostwriting job for hoaxer Don Pedro when she can't pay her condo fees. Her romantic life isn't much better. She's conflicted about her torrid affair with Vampire Council director Ian Ducharme and still yearning for her ex-fiance, Dr. Oswald Grant and her life at his wine-country ranch. When Ian's flirtations with a pretty neighbor infuriate Milagro, she travels to London, and the blood really hits the fan. People around her are dying grisly deaths, and Milagro's framed for murder. She escapes to Oswald's ranch, but an accident gives her amnesia and she forgets her entire existence as the only human survivor of a vampire infection. Will Milagro make all the same mistakes, or will she uncover the real killers and finally get to use the Margaritanator 3000 at her wedding reception?
- Author BiographyMarta Acosta lives with her family in a San Francisco fog belt so she can't grow tomatoes despite writing about gardening for newspapers and magazines. She's the author of the award-winning Casa Dracula series, Nancy's Theory of Style, The She-Hulk Diaries, and Dark Companion. Marta attended Stanford University and wishes her dogs would get jobs.
- Author(s)Marta Acosta
- PublisherBadinage Press
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBadinage Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.