All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe most haunted real estate in America is explored in this volume of chilling tales. In Amityville, New York, an ordinary family is terrified by poltergeists in one of America's most controversial haunted houses. Abraham Lincoln, whose wife, Mary Todd Lincoln, was deeply interested in the pararmal, is said to haunt the White House in Washington, DC. In Galveston, Texas, a fiercely independent yet forlorn woman haunts Ashton Villa, a mysterious structure that survived a massive hurricane. Lalaurie Mansion in New Orleans, once owned by a sadistic southern mistress, is home to some tragic spirits who perished within. Discover these and dozens more remarkable accounts in Haunted Houses.
- Author BiographyEdrick Thay scoured London for first-hand colour to add to these eerie stories. Diana French was raised on Quadra Island. In 1951 she followed the road west to teach in a one-room school in Chezacut, a community of three ranches twenty miles off the Chilcotin Road. She then married Rob French, the son of Chilcotin pioneers. In 1970 the Frenches settled in Williams Lake and Diana worked as a reporter and later an editor of the Tribune. She is currently on the board of the Open Learning Agency, and is curator of the Museum of the Cariboo Chilcotin.
- Author(s)Edrick Thay
- PublisherGhost House Publishing
- Date of Publication09/05/2003
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Place of PublicationEdmonton
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintGhost House Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width55 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byDiana French
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
- AU $19.43Trending at AU $23.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.