Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionExplore cold and shivery legends, spectral stories, and phantom folklore of Indianas forgotten country houses, decrepit graveyards, and lonely wooded lanes. Read about the mysterious mansion of Skiles Test, and see the strange, blue, dancing orbs that beckon in the night. Stop for a drink at the Slippery Noodle Inn and catch a glimpse of spectral bootleggers and outlaws who still call the place their home. Climb the One Hundred Steps of Stepp Cemetery and plummet in a wave of terror through the brambles that surround the ancient burying place of a tormented Gypsy band. There's more than corn in Indiana; ghosts and fear stalk the fields under the nighttime sky.
- Author(s)Jonathan Tichenal,Tom Baker
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2007
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note5 b/w photos
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.