All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionHorses graze peacefully in the bucolic pastures of the Bluegrass State, but this surface beauty is offset by a violent past of Indian wars and Civil War battles. In addition to the tragic spirits from these conflicts, this volume includes stories about the headless ghost of Old Fort Herrod, the vanishing hitchhiker of Meshack Road, the Great Meat Storm of 1876, and the sinister witch's grave at Pilot's Kb Cemetery. A host of strange creatures also wander the state, among them Goat Man, Lizard Man, and Herrington Lake Monster.
- Author BiographyAlan Brown lives in Meridian, Mississippi, and is a professor of English at the University of West Alabama.
- Author(s)Alan Brown
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight172 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.