Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionNorthern California has a dark side, a hidden world of ghosts, monsters, and devils. This region includes the North and Central coasts, the Santa Clara and Sacramento valleys, the East Bay, and the Northern Sierra, where readers will experience strange encounters at Alcatraz, in the abandoned town of Bodie, and aboard the aircraft carrier Hornet. Also included are stories of the legendary Bear Man, Native American ghost dancers, and the spirits of velist Jack London, the bandit Black Bart, and the ill-fated Donner party.
- Author BiographyCharles A. Stansfield Jr. lives in Pitman, New Jersey, and was professor of geography at Rowan University for 41 years. He is the author of 11 books on the paranormal.
- Author(s)Charles A. Stansfield
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication30/07/2009
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.