All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of frightening stories, including the Civil War ghosts of Gettysburg, spirits at John Brown's tannery, the fiddling ghost of Potter County, hauntings at the Eastern State Penitentiary, the mysterious indelible handprint, and many more.
- Author BiographyMark Nesbitt is the author of the popular Ghosts of Gettysburg, a six-volume series that received the National Paranormal Award in 2004. Formerly a National Park Service ranger and then a battlefield guide, he has lived in Gettysburg since 1971. Patty A. Wilson lives in western Pennsylvania and is the author of several books on hauntings.
- Author(s)Mark Nesbitt,Patty A. Wilson
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations
- Weight11 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.