All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe infamous Bettiscombe Skull screams whenever someone removes it from its home. Robert, the haunted doll of Key West, erupts in eerie giggles while running across the attic. The ghost of Marilyn Monroe is trapped within her favourite full-length mirror at the Roosevelt Hotel. Haunted Stuff provides chilling stories of possessed possessions, often found in everyday places. Objects with restless spirits attached to them can quietly invade a home through auctions, antique dealers, estate sales, and inheritance. This spooky collection examines a wide variety of haunted items-from the haunted Queen Mary ocean liner to the cursed chair of Thomas Busby-and describes how they affect the owner's life. Experience these true accounts that will make you look closer at the antiques on your shelf ...and wonder if that creepy doll just blinked.
- Author BiographyStacey Graham has been a researcher and writer of the paranormal for over twenty years. In addition to blogging at WeeGhosties.blogspot.com, Graham is also the author of the Girls' Ghost Hunting Guide (Sourcebooks Jabberwocky, 2012) and the Zombie Tarot (Quirk Books, 2012).
- Author(s)Stacey Graham
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/08/2014
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content NotePhotographs
- Weight249 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $36.78Trending at AU $37.91
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.