All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionTake a trip behind the scenes of London's West End theatres to discover a spooky range of spectres following centuries of performances. With literally hundreds of eye-witness accounts from actors, backstage and front of house staff, this books reveals the most haunted theatres in London. In researching these theatrical ghost stories, the authors have held vigil in dark auditoriums, lonely stairwells and melancholy boxes, behind the scenery and underneath the stages in the search of the theatrical phantoms. From the Lyceum to the Lyric, the astounding results demonstrate the historical links between spirits and the stage. It will captivate anyone who is interested in the shadowy past of London's West End theatres.
- Author BiographyIan and Becky have worked as stage managers in the West End for many years. They have both contributed to many magazines. Ian Shillito has recently made an appearance on Living TV's Most Haunted. Both authors live and work in London.
- Author(s)Becky Walsh,Ian Shillito
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2007
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTempus Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteover 50
- Weight230 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.