All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe West End of London has long been popular with theatre-goers and tourists to the capital, but this historic area is also home to a multitude of terrifying ghosts. From the theatre where a female spectre cradles a severed head in her lap and the haunted house where two people have died of fright, to the ghostly voices of children heard in a modern office block built over a plague pit, this spine-chilling collection of tales is guaranteed to make your blood run cold. Richly illustrated, Haunted West End is sure to appeal to everyone interested in the pararmal and the history of London. Read on - if you dare!
- Author BiographyGilly Pickup is a journalist, travel writer, and photographer. She is the author of The A-Z of Curious London.
- Author(s)Gilly Pickup
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content Note50 black & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine7 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.