All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe beautiful, rolling hills of the Yorkshire Dales have long been a haven for holiday makers. However, the area also harbours some disturbing secrets. Discover the darker side of the Dales with this terrifying collection of true-life tales from across the region. Featuring chapters on ecclesiastic ectoplasms, ghostly creatures, ladies in black and star-crossed spooks, this book is guaranteed to make your blood run cold. Drawing on historical and contemporary sources and containing many tales which have never before been published, Haunted Yorkshire Dales will delight everyone interested in the pararmal.
- Author BiographySUMMER STREVENS is an historian, paranormal investigator and photographer who has been researching the ghosts of Yorkshire for many years and has written articles for the Ripon Review. She lives in Leyburn, North Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Summer Strevens
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.99
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.42
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $36.83Trending at AU $37.88
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.28
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.77
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.