All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionEasy and insightful tips for life's everyday etiquette, communication, behaviors and relationships. It is interesting, and even sad, to see how society has minimized the close of an interaction or transaction to Have a Nice Day and/or No Problem . Even though some see these forms of appreciation, and hearing these things is better than thing, there is more to interacting than thoughtless, meaningless direction or responses such as these. Considerations such as those, along with approaches to everything from voicemails to emails, gift giving to coaching, and more, are highlighted in this 2007 book that are based on training sessions conducted, and the monthly newspaper columns, the author has written in 2006 and 2007. The quick 17 tips for immediate use is perfect for a college student, active parent, young professional or seasoned leader, as it is what some reviewers refer to as common sensical and well stated for any and all who get the chance to gobble up these ideas and implement them!
- Author(s)Debbie Lundberg
- PublisherDebbie Lundberg, inc.
- Date of Publication24/03/2008
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationTampa
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDebbie Lundberg, inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight142 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.