All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.39Trending at AU $30.69
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.22
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $22.04
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.00
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.67
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionTorn between family loyalty and their deep affection for one ather, Rafe Easton and Eden Derrington strike an agreement that will bring them together after one final year of pursuing their dreams. For Eden, those dreams involve dangerous medical research with her father and spending time with the mother she never knew, a leper on Moloka'i. <br/><br/>Rafe's dreams are equally ble--managing the family estates and serving in Legislature--until both begin to unravel. Revolution threatens the fragile calm of Hawaii's sovereignty, and the man who murdered Rafe's father w threatens the lives of Rafe's mother and adopted son. With love, danger, and political upheaval demanding his attention, Rafe must commit to a course of action without second thoughts. <br/><br/>Love, beauty, and blessing--the perfect happily ever after to a Hawaiian romance--unravel in the Hawaiian Islands of 1892. What will this mean for Rafe and Eden, caught in the Hawaiian Crosswinds?
- Author BiographyLINDA LEE CHAIKIN has written over thirty top selling books, including The Silk House series and For Whom the Stars Shine, a finalist for the prestigious Christy Award. Two of her novels have been awarded the Silver Angel Award for excellence. Linda is a graduate of Multnomah Biblical Seminary in Portland, Oregon, and taught neighborhood Bible classes for many years. She and her husband make their home in Northern California where her favorite recreations are reading and taking vacations where the wind blows through lonely deserts and ghost towns.
- Author(s)Linda Lee Chaikin
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/05/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDawn of Hawaii
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Weight376 g
- Width141 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.