All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIf you plan to enter paradise, you'll want to dress for it. Here are over 1000 glorious color photgraphs of Hawaiian-inspired textile designs on shirts that will thrust wide the pearly gates. Fantastic florals, heavenly Hawaiian designs, gorgeous geometrics, beautiful birds, special surfing scenes, jumping Japanese prints, fabulous fish, luscious landscapes, favorite foods, compulsory cocktails, and plenty of styling details will motivate your journey. When you get there, just remeber one thing: Button up. Aloha!
- Author BiographyNancy Schiffer wrote the groundbreaking book Hawaiian Shirt Designs in 1997 and continues to study Hawaiian culture as a reflection of life in paradise. She has also written other books on decorative and fine arts.
- Author(s)Nancy Schiffer
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication14/10/2004
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note1044 color photos
- Weight1750 g
- Width221 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.