CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- Description<i>The sequel to Unstable Environment.</i> Overcoming anger to find love. Root woman Donna Tucker made a mistake. A person died on her watch, thanks to tainted roots and herbs that were meant to heal. Now she must trace her steps to where her stash came from and stop a modern-day plague from destroying a small town. She's t going alone. Werecheetah Ronan McCleary would rather see her pay for killing his coalition's matriarch than to accompany her anywhere. He believes she's responsible and the only thing this trip is doing is delaying the inevitable. Her death. But death is hunting them both. The residents of Seclusion, North Carolina have an unseen force in their midst that has control over the town's most influential people. There are those who'll do anything--kill anyone--to keep the secret of the Davenport Foundation. A lowly root woman and her werecheetah companion are match for them. And they won't be unless they can put their differences aside and work together to survive the night. Of course, that would mean having to survive each other as their hearts brave a Hazardous Environment.
- Author BiographyBestselling author Marcia Colette didn't discover her love for reading until her late teens when she started reading John Saul and progressed to works by Stephen King and Laurell K. Hamilton. Her reading tastes convinced her to write dark paranormals where curses cause people to shift into spiders, psychotic and telekinetic mothers are locked away in attics, and murderous doppelgangers are on a rampage. Let's not forget about the hunky werecheetah coalitions who live throughout North Carolina. As long as she can make it believable, she doesn't shy away from the unusual and avoids common tropes. Born and raised in upstate New York, Marcia now lives in North Carolina with her mom and beautiful daughter. They're not raising zombies in the backyard. There aren't any hellhounds living in the den, only a rabbit and a cockatiel. So where she gets her ideas is as much a mystery to her as anyone else. Marcia is a member of Paranormal Mystery Writers, Romance Writers of America, Indie Book Collective, and Infinite Worlds of Fantasy Authors. The best place to find her is on her blog where she loves connecting with readers and other writers.
- Author(s)Marcia Colette
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight308 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.