All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe most comprehensive and convenient guide to date on the management, storage, and disposal of hazardous materials and waste. For the professional faced with making sense of the reams of governmental regulations surrounding waste handling and disposal from the EPA, OSHA, and the Nuclear Regulatory Commission, untangling the legal jargon can be as challenging as managing these materials and wastes. Explaining how these complex regulations interrelate and when they apply, the first edition of Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste Management became an instant reference staple-offering practical, comprehensive guidance on current definitions of hazardous wastes and materials as well as their use, management, treatment, storage, and disposal. Extensively revised and expanded with many new topics, this new Second Edition w covers additional areas such as water quality management, pollution prevention, process safety management, and transportation of hazardous materials and waste. Retaining its predecessor's practical topical range, this edition is invaluable for the chemical and environmental engineer as well as the hazardous materials technician, with essential information on: Hazardous materials management in the workplace, from personal monitoring and protection to safety and administration. Treatment and disposal techlogies. Environmental contamination assessment and management, including groundwater and soil, air quality, water quality, and pollution prevention. Process safety management, hazard assessment, emergency response, and incident handling. The first book to provide coherent treatment of both hazardous materials and waste management in one volume, the Second Edition of Hazardous Materials and Hazardous Waste Management secures this reference's well-earned position in the professional's library as a source of solid, timely technical information.
- Author BiographyGAYLE WOODSIDE, PE, is a program manager on the Corporate Environmental Affairs staff at IBM.
- Author(s)Gayle Woodside
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/1999
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight866 g
- Width167 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.