All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionThe problems men face today are t new; they have been around since the time of the Bible. Insensitivity, lust, individualism, absence, manipulation, unresolved anger--even a cursory study of Bible characters will expose all of these moral and emotional battles. Jeffrey E. Miller challenges men to ackwledge their common struggles and weaknesses to help them become better men. Developed from his featured Bible teaching series on Bible.org, Occupational Hazards of Being a Man focuses on a different Old Testament personality with a unique problem in every chapter. Miller tackles these tough and pervasive issues to help men realize that these hazards are t unique to them, but that they are issues that all men face--and can overcome. This honest and freeing book is perfect for men's small groups, pastors, counselors, and individuals.
- Author BiographyJeffrey E. Miller (Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary) is senior pastor of Trinity Bible Church in Richardson, Texas. He is the co-author of the Zondervan Dictionary of Bible and Theology Words. He has written several articles for magazines and journals, and his teaching can also be found online on the popular website Bible.org.
- Author(s)Jeffrey E. Miller
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/04/2007
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Books, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.