All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionThe only training manual of its kind, this reference provides step-by-step guidance for training your facility and on-site commanders to respond to a hazardous materials spill in accordance with OSHA's HAZWOPER standard. Based on the author's successful two-day course, this book explains the Incident Command System, a hazardous materials management system that can be customized for the unique needs of each facility and each emergency. Incident commanders will learn how to manage an emergency response team, how to develop facility emergency response plans, and how to develop a facility incident command structure. Special features include a list of emergency response planning resources, sample forms for reporting and recording training, and sample decontamination plans.
- Author(s)David M. Einolf
- PublisherGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/03/1998
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGovernment Institutes Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteforms
- Weight572 g
- Width221 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.