All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.57
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
About this product
- DescriptionTwo men born with different backgrounds who were destined to collide in Dallas, Texas. One man came from a family of great wealth and power, while the other man came from a family who struggled for everything they ever had. One stood for peace while the other man stood for confusion and deceit. President John F. Kennedy had a dangerous goal in mind: end the Cold War in his lifetime. Lee Harvey Oswald was a pawn used by his employers, the Central Intelligence Agency, to stop President Kennedy from reaching his goal. This is a fictional re-telling of the events which led up President Kennedy's Assassination. It tells how President Kennedy fought to spread his message of world peace, and how the CIA stopped him at every turn.
- Author(s)L D Shono Jr
- Date of Publication04/05/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.