Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.87Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionKhadejah Johnson could be any teenager in the world. She is ready to head off to college with a future so bright and full of promise. Her parents have laid the groundwork and all she has to do is follow the path set before her. But what her parents did t plan for was a high school boyfriend who would devastate their baby girl leading her into the arms of an older man. This decision proves to be a pivotal point in Khadejah's life. Her decisions and choices in men lead her further off course and into the world of single motherhood. In He Loves Me He Loves Me Not! join Khadejah on her journey to reclaim herself. You'll laugh, cry, scream, and find yourself so enraptured in this moving story that you won't be able to put it down. Will she finally get it together, will she find the love she has always wished for, and will the fairytale life she's dreamed of have its happy ending? Find out in He Loves Me He Loves Me Not!
- Author BiographyTracy L. Darity, resides in St. Petersburg, Florida. She is the mother of three daughters, Morgan, Jasmin, and Shaunte. Tracy currently works in the benefits industry as a Relationship Manager but is currently enjoying the success of her debut novel He Loves Me He Loves Me Not! As a child she had a creative imagination and a love for reading. In her early teens she began writing short stories as a hobby. It was not until she attended the 1997 Essence Festival in New Orleans, Louisiana, that she decided she wanted to fulfill her dream of becoming a novelist. During the festival she attended a forum and was moved into action by the words of Tavis Smiley. Mr. Smiley told the attendees, We all have a God given talent but if you don't have the desire to define, develop, and deliver your talent, you will always be in the audience and never on stage. Armed with these powerful words Tracy returned home and penned He Loves Me He Loves Me Not! Although it would be a decade before she decided to self-publish, her story is just as powerful today and is captivating readers everywhere.
- Author(s)Tracy L Darity
- PublisherBooksurge Publishing
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBooksurge Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight739 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.