All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhen young, tall and beautiful FM talk show host, Lisa Carr, first sees the new AM anuncer, she can't believe her good fortune. Handsome, charismatic, and with a melodious bass voice, Jesse Black is exactly what she has in mind, t only for co-host of her new show, but also for her husband. She could t be more wrong. What begins as a whirlwind romance filled with passion and exciting sex slowly transforms into an extremely hurtful relationship fueled by alcohol and Lisa discovers that Jesse hides a dark and violent nature. When Lisa has finally had eugh and walks away from her show, her prized antiques, and her shattered life with Jesse, Allison Niemand steps in and convinces Jesse that she is the one he needs for his wife. It takes only hours for their new relationship to wan. Allison struggles to hang on to her marriage but finds Jesse to be too physically and mentally cruel. Beaten and defeated, she devises a plan that leads to Jesse's demise. He Loves Me, I Kw He Does is a story filled with twists and turns only Jack X Crawford could devise.
- Author(s)Jack X Crawford
- Date of Publication17/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.