All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $72.43
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $82.56
- AU $11.56Trending at AU $16.20
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $15.32
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.48
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $11.47Trending at AU $14.15
About this product
- DescriptionWhat begins as a whirlwind romance transforms into an extremely controlling, hurtful relationship and talk show host Lisa Carr discovers that her show's co-host, and also her fiance, Jesse Black, has a volatile and violent nature unleashed and fueled by alcohol. When Lisa has finally had eugh abuse and walks away from her show, her prized antiques, and her shattered life with Jesse, Allison Niemand steps in and convinces Jesse that she is the one he needs. It takes only hours for the new relationship to wane. Allison struggles to hang on to her marriage but finds Jesse to be too physically and mentally cruel. Beaten, demoralized and defeated, she devises a plan of revenge. Desperate and needing help, Jesse convinces Lisa that he is a changed person. Still in love with him, she believes him, and their relationship rekindles. On their wedding day, Lisa finds that Jesse is up to his old ways. He Wouldn't Do That To Me is a story filled with twists and turns only Jack X Crawford could devise.
- Author(s)Jack X Crawford
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.