Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionRecruitment, remediation, and retention have become high-visibility issues for higher education as these matters receive increased scrutiny from government, the media, and consumers concerned about receiving greater results. This issue identifies the best practices for recruitment, remediation, and retention, describing lessons learned from invative and successful programs across the nation. The authors show how to adapt these efforts to today's diverse populations and techlogical possibilities, and they provide a set of practical resources--including Web sites and other electronic tools--to assist practitioners in achieving the goals of their own programs. This is the 108th issue of the quarterly journal <i>New Directions for Higher Education</i>.</p>
- Author BiographyGERALD H. GAITHER is director of institutional effectiveness, research, and analysis at the Prairie View A&M University campus of the Texas A&M University System.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication06/04/2004
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date23/09/2006
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight211 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.