All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.51Trending at AU $57.15
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
About this product
- DescriptionYou have to get used to this! I heard a voice say. I trembled as I experienced a presence at the right side of my dinner table. I managed to stay put, playing the guestjust-having-a-dinner role. I more or less rushed to my room when dinner was over. What is this? I thought. You have to get used to this! I heard again. Then I got a peaceful, personal explanation of how this cooperation will be done; me in a physical body on Earth and he being on the other side bringing higher frequencies and wider perspectives. It was w the third time the voice said: You have to get used to this! This time my answer came from all of me, clearly and determined. Yes!!! In this personal way Barbro is sharing her inner journey with us. Time has come, she says, when we need to be more open about these kinds of experiences. In my practice, she continues, I have met many, who like me before, keep hiding away what is the greatest gift in their life. They do t want to be ridiculed as is often the case even in our open society. Barbro claims that today, we cant afford being ruled by this. We are facing a time in history, when we as human beings are on our way to destroy our beautiful home, our planet. It is urgent that as many as possible of us focus in our hearts and passion taking us beyond our survival strategies based on fear. Daring to receive unconditional love from beyond will be our greatest gift in opening our hearts. Although she is following her own intimate path, Barbro has been applying her gift in everyday life as a psychologist, organisational consultant and a Gestalt therapist since the 1970s. She believes in the power of the group and has great faith in what people are able to accomplish when and if they build their co-operation on trust and true intention. Among other things, this is what she teaches in her professional life.
- Author BiographyBarbro Curman is Psychologist, Organizational Consultant and Gestalt Psychotherapist. She was one of the founders of The Gestalt Academy of Scandinavia in 1976 and its director for more than 15 years. She is also one of the co-founders of the consultant company Perlan Dialogue and Leadership where she worked for 18 years. Barbro has cofounded the company Gestalthuset where she is now partner and Managing Director. Her main line of work is within organisational, leadership and personal development. Her first book from 2008 Tillitens Makt (in English The power of Trust ) is available in Swedish. Barbro has a strong belief in people's ability to trust and to cocreate from a loving heart and she considers that to be a key for success of tomorrow's businesses.
- Author(s)Barbro Curman
- Date of Publication07/06/2011
- SubjectAutobiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationSweden
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.