All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionHilarious New Hampshire storyteller Rebecca Rule performs in every ok and cranny of the state, so you can bet she kws how to speak and understand the local language. In Headin' for the Rhubarb , she shares that kwledge to help visitors, transplants, and natives alike make sense of the state's unique vernacular and pronunciations. And she has a good time doing it!
- Author BiographyRebecca Rule has lived in New Hampshire all her life (so far). She is a graduate of the University of New Hampshire and taught writing classes there for a number of years. She is the author of Live Free and Eat Pie! A Storyteller's Guide to New Hampshire, and three short story collections about New Hampshire, including The Best Revenge, named Outstanding Work of Fiction by the New Hampshire Writer's Project. She regularly writes a blog, which can be found at www.livefreeandeatpie.com. She is best known for her live storytelling events, many sponsored by the New Hampshire Humanities Council.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rule
- PublisherIslandport Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationYarmouth, ME
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIslandport Press
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.