Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $23.80
About this product
- DescriptionThe Jean Ellen Novel Series(TM) Volume I, Heading for Heartbreak A tale of unswerving love, presented in the same format as the Oscar winner movie, Slumdog Millionaire, is launched from the witness stand; and over an 8-day grueling jury trial, deliberating which parent will be awarded sole custody of two young boys, the viewer is taken back to the beginning-to the mid-70's-and then moves forward 23 years to learn, that unlike what the 12-member jury believe, it's all pretense and a very dangerous game. Laugh while you read this dark comedy and learn how a woman beat scumbag lawyers and bought-off family law judges against all odds. This arresting story will educate anyone entangled in a divorce and custody battle, or anyone who has a family member or friend suffering through a long and drawn out expensive lawsuit in the family law court system. Learn how our heroine wins custody against all odds. Pauley's three-book vel series, launched in Houston, Texas, takes us on an adventure from the mid-70's and ends in 1999. This 25-year chronicle of unconditional love, a love tryst, a courtroom conspiracy, and a whodunit murder, will keep the reader glued to the pages of this entertaining and dark comedy inspired by a true story. This epic is defined as a literary work- a complex, literate, multilayered saga that wrestles with universal dilemmas; and though Pauley warns that some scenes sizzle beyond fifty shades of pink, this true story will persuade her readers to find hope in a greater authority.
- Author BiographyJean Pauley, author of Heading For Heartbreak, her debut novel of her bestseller book series, currently lives in the USA, and pens more psychological-comedic dramas. After twelve years of Catholic school, the author attended University of Houston, Rice University, and University of Arkansas in Little Rock, Arkansas, to name just a few corridors she walked, but graduated in 1999 cum laud with a BA in English Literature and a Minor in Behavioral Sciences from Grand Canyon University, a small, private Baptist university in Phoenix, Arizona. Jean Pauley aspires to give back hope to the walking dead. Her award-winning character development leaves her reader salivating for more understanding of the human condition. For three decades, the author has consistently attended seminars at Landmark Education Corporation, which sells paradigm shifts globally. Jean Pauley is a lifetime student in the development of individual transformation, effectiveness, and communication. Her writing reflects the ideas, insights, and distinctions, based on Landmark Education Corporation's technology, but her writing reflects her deep understanding of both the carnal man and the spirit man. Her creative energy flows because she connects with the only source of life-the Living God of the Holy Bible and His Son, our Lord, Jesus Christ. This author makes the distinction in her storytelling between the carnal man, whose mind disconnects from his soul, and the spirit man, who connects to something greater than his flesh. What moves, motivates, and inspires the carnal man, is completely different from what moves, motivates, and inspires the spirit man, wherein the Holy Bible is the spirit man's instruction.
- Author(s)Jean Pauley
- PublisherJean Pauley Author
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Literary
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJean Pauley Author
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.