All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis uplifting book of the author's healing journey from Stroke and Aphasia helps victims' families and friends reach compassion and understanding for what Aphasia victims may experience. This book also guides Aphasia victims to understand their own experiences as part of their healing journey. Includes a great list of resources designed to assist the healing process, and great encouragement to go the distance to truly heal.
- Author BiographyIn early 2006, John Green suffered a stroke manifesting in Aphasia. With no ability to speak, read, write, or concentrate, he viewed his life as . . . essentially over. After three years of rehabilitation and a strong drive to conquer his illness, he's written a book about his healing journey, and he now continues his life as an author.
- Author(s)MR John S Green
- Date of Publication26/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.