All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.03Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionA unique collection of headteachers' voices discussing leading and managing mediocre teachers and their colleagues. It explores the dilemmas they face as they cope with teachers' personal and professional lives, aging colleagues, accountability and government directives and provides significant insights into the complexities of being a leader.
- Author BiographyAnne D. Cockburn is Professor of Early Years' Education at the University of East Anglia, UK. She has previously published Recruiting and Retaining Teachers, Teaching Under Pressure and Understanding Mathematics for Young Children.
- Author(s)Anne D. Cockburn
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight351 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.