Headtrash: Cleaning Out the Junk That Stands Between You and Success by Timothy I. Thomas, Tish Squillaro (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $46.36Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionWhy do executives get stuck? Why do leaders sometimes find themselves pushing hard but t gaining traction? Frequently it's because they're working against themselves, defeating their best efforts with their own problematical thoughts and emotions. In this book, we refer to thought patterns and emotional tendencies that hinder your ability to respond to business issues in a productive and professional way as HeadTrash. Put ather way, HeadTrash is the negative voice of your subconscious, engaging you in a deadly inner dialogue that only you hear, consciously or subconsciously, but which affects everything you say and do and everyone around you. HeadTrash is any pattern of self-defeating feelings and thoughts that leads you into trouble and keeps you stuck there. Even worse, depending on your level of responsibility and authority, the rest of your team or company can get stuck too. Based on their work with thousands of leaders, authors Tish Squillaro and Timothy I. Thomas discovered that some forms of HeadTrash can even produce symptoms in organizations that mirror the symptoms experienced by company leaders. Learn to probe beyond symptoms to identify the forms of HeadTrash you need to address. This book will show you how to change your behavior and become a better leader - for yourself, your business, your employees, and your family.
- Author BiographyWith a goal-oriented and self-confident mind-set, Tish Squillaro creates change. Early on, she developed a great feeling for niche markets and realized her talent in helping business leaders become unstuck and learn to make effective decisions. Tish is CEO of CANDOR Consulting and she drives success by combining her commitment to CANDOR advising executives with her bold style. Tish works primarily with CEOs, executive management, and boards of directors within organizations ranging from early entrepreneurial stages to Fortune 500 companies. She is a graduate of the University of Pennsylvania and is a member of the Board of Directors for the Philadelphia based non-profit organization, ACHIEVEability. Tish lives with her husband and two children in Valley Forge, PA. Timothy I. Thomas began his work in leadership consulting in 2003 as a natural outgrowth of his educational background and his extensive experience serving others as an ordained minister. Tim is a 1987 Magna Cum Laude graduate from the University of Akron and holds two masters degrees: an M.Div. from Princeton Theological Seminary (1990), and an M.S. in Training and Organization Development from Saint Joseph's University in Philadelphia (2002). Since 1998, Tim has helped to transform organizations working as a leadership development trainer, executive coach, and change management expert in organizations such as Gannett Company, GSI Commerce, and many more.
- Author(s)Timothy I. Thomas,Tish Squillaro
- PublisherEmerald Book Company
- Date of Publication07/05/2013
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAustin, TX
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEmerald Book Company
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight386 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.