All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDr Bach reveals the vital principles that are influencing some of the more advanced members of the medical profession today and will guide medical practice in the near future.
- Author BiographyDr Edward Bach studied medicine at the University College Hospital, London and, after several years, gave up his lucrative medical career and Harley Street practice to travel the countryside in order to complete his discovery into the healing benefits of herbs and plants. One by one he found the remedies he wanted, each aimed at a particular mental state or emotion and his highly successful system of medicine is now used all over the world.
- Author(s)Edward Bach
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/1996
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC W Daniel Co Ltd
- Weight44 g
- Width104 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $38.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.